Emergency Medical Services
If you are interested in a job with Hickman County EMS, please complete the fillable PDF and then email it back to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Judicial Secretary / Legal Secretary
Hickman County Court System is accepting applications for the full-time position of Judicial Secretary/Legal Assistant to Judge Amy Puckett. Judge Puckett presides over the General Sessions and Juvenile Court of Hickman County.
Anyone interested should mail their resumes to 104 College Ave, Centerville, TN 37033 before June 5th, 2023.
Solid Waste Director
Hickman County Government is accepting applications until July 15th for the full-time position of Director of Solid Waste.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and monitor collection and disposal of solid waste in Hickman County
- Oversee the operation of the county landfill and four convenience centers
- Direct the procurement of supplies, equipment, tools, and vehicles
- Hire, train, and manage a 23-person staff
- Plan and implement an annual budget for the department
- Provide information to the public about landfill and convenience center services
- Communicate with TDEC and all relevant state and local authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for solid waste management
- Perform difficult professional and technical administrative paperwork related to regulatory compliance
- Report to the Solid Waste Committee of the Hickman County Legislative Body monthly
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The position requires strong leadership skills, the ability to communicate and manage a team, attention to detail, ability to complete highly technical paperwork, ability to plan and operate within a budget, thorough knowledge of the current practices methods and techniques involved in the operation of a solid waste disposal landfill and collection system, and thorough knowledge of local, State and Federal laws regulating waste disposal and recycling. Organizational leadership and management experience is essential.
- Transfer Station, Convenience Center, and Class III certification for landfill operation by TDEC
- 5+ years of experience in Solid Waste Management
- Class I certification for landfill operation by TDEC strongly preferred
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or drop off at 114 N Central Avenue, Suite 204, Centerville, TN 37033. Office number: 931-729-2492